When you visit the Babolat group’s websites (hereafter “the Websites”), cookies are placed on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) with your prior consent to make your browsing experience more enjoyable and appealing.
By clicking on “I Agree” or browsing the Websites you affirm that you have read, understood and fully and unreservedly accept this policy on cookies.
Your consent is valid for 13 months.
You can choose to block certain types of cookies (cf. “How do I configure cookies?” ).
However, if you choose to do so we cannot guarantee an optimal browsing experience and certain Website services may be blocked.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that records information on your devices (computer, tablet or mobile) about how you use a website (date and time of page changes, browser and language used, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits to the site, number of visits, visit sources, location).
HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
When you visit the Websites, Babolat or third-party companies which provide services to Babolat (technical or advertising partners) may place various cookies on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) so they can offer targeted content and services that match your interests. These cookies cannot be used to spy on your device.
These cookies do not pose any threat to your device because they do not carry any viruses or malware.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES ARE USED?
Babolat uses the following kinds of cookies:
- The cookies required for the Websites to operate properly:
- These cookies are essential to browse the Websites and use the basic features you request (language cookies, identification cookies, etc.)
- If you configure your browser to block these cookies, our Websites may not work for you.
- Functional cookies to improve your user experience: they do things like remember your selections on our Websites.
- Audience measurement cookies are used to determine statistics and visit and use volumes for the various components of our Websites.
- Advertising cookies help us personalize our advertising content based on your interests.
Names of the cookies used on the Websites:
|Google Analytics||_ga _gat_gcl_au_gid|
|Google Ads||_gads _gac|
|Hubspot||_hssc _hssrc _hstc hubspotutk|
The cookies we use do not collect any personal data.
HOW DO I CONFIGURE COOKIES?
If you use Google Chrome, follow the instructions given here.
If you use Mozilla Firefox, follow the instructions given here.
If you use Internet Explorer follow the instructions given here.
If you use Safari, follow the instructions given here.
If you use Opera, follow the instructions given here.
For more information, check the tips on changing these in the “Vos Traces” section of the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/).