Pure Aero Lite – Unstrung
Weight : 270g/ 9oz
- Generates more spin and faster racquet head speed
- Pure feeling and longer contact between the ball and the string
- More stability and precision
The Pure Aero Lite is perfectly suited to junior players switching over to an adult racket or intermediate adult players looking for lightness, maneuverability and spin.
- Aeromodular 3: an aerodynamic frame integrating bumper and grommets and an optimized design to increase racquet head speed and generate more spin.
- FSI Spin: an open string pattern for ultimate spin, oblong shaped spin grommets built at 6 and 12 o'clock increase spin with a wider string interaction.
- Woofer System : thanks to a longer contact time between the ball and the string, the Woofer System offers a maximum of spin with a great feeling, superior control and comfort.
- Cortex Pure Feel powered by SMAC: better vibration dampening thanks to a new material integrated in the graphite of the racquet that provides incredible sound and a pure feel.
- CarbonPlyStabilizer powered by Chomarat: a new generation of high-performance carbon fibers for more control and stability on every shot.
|Performance||645 (cm²) / 100 (Sq.in)||270 g / 9.5 oz||330 mm||71 RA||685 mm / 27 in||Graphite||16/19|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.